Parmesan, Roasted Garlic & Black Pepper Dipping Oil [Food Processor Attachment]
Simple dipping oil that utilizes the food processor's chopping power to bring ingredients together.
- 1 cup (240 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (45 g) roasted garlic
- 8 sprigs (8 g) Italian flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- ⅓ cup (50 g) cubed parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processing Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid. Pulse 6-8 times or until desired consistency is reached.
- Remove to a bowl and sprinkle with flaked sea salt if desired.