Roasted Red Pepper Soup
A smooth, smoky soup with a little bit of spice, made from just five simple ingredients.
- 1 cup (40 g) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 cups (400 g) roasted red peppers
- 3 cups (720 ml) chicken broth
- ½ cup (95 g) Feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Roasted Red Pepper Soup is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by VitaChef from Amazingly easy & delicious! You do have to roast and skin the red peppers. Place them on a baking sheet and under the grill for 10-15 minutes. Another 5-10 minutes to skin them. The rest is super easy. The end product is a restaurant quality soup.
Date published: 2018-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cindy17 from Love it. This soup is amazing. The basil really stands out.
Date published: 2017-10-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by PaulaK from Tasty but it separates???? I am learning to use my new Vitamix. Today I made Roasted Red Pepper Soup. However, it separated. The upper layer was foamy and thick but the bottom was clear broth. I used the hot soup setting. Any suggestion what I might be doing wrong?
Date published: 2018-08-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Soupforyou from Tons of flavor ! Delicious Great blender with plenty of options and recipes. Needs a thickener
Date published: 2019-09-23