Rosemary Citrus Sea Salt
A simple blend of citrus and salt makes this seasoning the perfect accompaniment to just about anything — try it on roasted vegetables, fresh garden tomatoes, fish, or chicken. It makes a great gift for the home chef or foodie in your life.
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 Tablespoon lime zest
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 Tablespoons orange zest
- 2 cups (325 g) sea salt
- Place the rosemary and citrus zest into the work bowl of the Immersion Blender Mini - Chopper Attachment. Snap the lid into place and secure the immersion motor to the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 35–45 seconds. Remove the lid and add the sea salt and snap the lid into place. Start the blender on its lowest speed and mix the salt in with the chopped rosemary and citrus mixture, about 15 seconds.
- Package in small jars and place a tag on as a unique holiday gift for those you love.
- Adding flavorful whole food ingredients to salt enhances the overall flavor of the dish and often time, you end up using less salt. This is great for people watching their sodium intake; a little can go a long way!
- This is great for people watching their sodium intake; a little can go a long way!