Sparkling Blackberry Soda
Discover a refreshing alternative to sugary sodas! Fresh muddled blackberries provide a base for this delicious, party-worthy beverage that's both simple and quick to make.
- ¾ cup (175 ml) coconut water
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) lime juice
- 2 cups (280 g) blackberries
- ¼ cup (60 ml) honey
- 8 mint leaves
- 6 cups (680 g) ice cubes
- 4½ cup (1 l) club soda
- Place coconut water, lime juice, blackberries, honey, and mint leaves into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minute.
- To make sodas, portion 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the blackberry mixture in the bottom of six 16-ounce (480-ml) glasses. Top each glass with 1 cup (130 g) of ice and 3/4 cup (180 ml) of club soda.
This recipe makes full use of the aeration container to muddle the fresh blackberries and mint, leaving behind some natural texture to the blend. This way you can see and taste the real ingredients that were used, not some imitation flavoring.
|Serving Size||16 ounces (480 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|