Strawberry Vanilla Almond Frozen Yogurt [Mini-Chopper Attachment]
Enjoying freshly made frozen yogurt at home has never been easier!
- 1 cup (240 ml) vanilla almond yogurt, or yogurt or choice
- 1 cup (130 g) frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (140 g) sliced frozen bananas
- Place the ingredients into the work bowl fitted with the chopping blade. Snap the lid into place and secure the immersion motor to the lid.
- Select Variable 5 and run continuously for 45 seconds.
- Stop, remove lid and scrape down the sides of the work bowl. Secure the lid and motor base and process for an additional 30 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved.
1 cup of liquid to 2 cups of frozen fruit is a great ratio to create a frozen dessert out of almost any ingredients with the Immersion Chopper.