The Aer Disc Container makes a perfect whole food juice - whether you prefer to keep or strain the pulp, this orange juice pairs perfectly with Lillet and Aperol for a nice refreshing summer cocktail.
- 4 (615 g) tangerines, peeled, halved
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) honey
- 1 cup (240 ml) Aperol
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Lillet Blanc
- 1 cup (240 ml) club soda, or flavored sparkling water, divided use
- 3 cups (390 g) ice cubes, divided use
1. Place the tangerines and honey in the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
2. Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades. For a cleaner, thinner cocktail, strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer. Makes 2 cups.
3. Place half the orange-honey juice, 1 cup (240ml), into the Vitamix container along with the Aperol and Lillet Blanc and secure the lid.
4. Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds.
5. Divide the mixture evenly over 4 highball glasses filled with 2/3 cup ice each. Top with club soda or flavored sparkling water and stir to incorporate.
For a mocktail, simply omit the Aperol and Lillet Blanc, use all the orange-honey juice to fill highball glasses with 2/3 cup ice each, and top with tonic water or club soda.