Toasted Hazelnut and Pear Dressing [Vitamix ONE]
This oil-free autumn dressing pairs well with our Brussels Sprout Salad.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) sherry vinegar
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold water
- 1 (200 g) ripe pear, quartered, seeded
- ½ medium (15 g) shallot, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 6 (40 g) dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ lemon, peeled
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, optional
- ½ cup (65 g) toasted hazelnuts
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute. Refrigerate until chilled before serving.