Tropical Yogurt Freeze [Vitamix One]
Enjoy the tropical flavors of pineapple and mango in this homemade frozen treat.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) coconut yogurt, or low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (135 g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup (145 g) frozen mango
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 60 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
Optimal temperature for frozen ingredients is 20 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit.