White Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls
These white-chocolate peanut-butter energy balls, created by Breakfast Criminals founder Ksenia Avdulova, taste like dessert—but unlike that chocolate-chip cookie you’ve been eyeing at your local bakery, these are completely good for you.
- 1½ cup (225 g) raw cashews
- ½ cup (100 g) hemp seeds
- ½ cup (120 ml) unsalted crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup (120 ml) cacao butter
- ½ cup (120 ml) coconut butter
- ¼ cup (60 ml) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt, optional
- Melt cacao butter and coconut butter in a saucepan on low heat until the mixture turns into liquid.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Start the machine and increase to Variable 5. Blend for 45 seconds.
- Place dough into a large bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes, until it thickens.
- Using a #40 scoop, scoop the dough and form 1-inch balls. Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge.
Image provided by Mind Body Green.