White Sesame Nice Cream
This delicious ice cream has a savory nutty flavor from the sesame seeds. Is quick and easy and is dairy free.
- 4 (600 g) frozen bananas
- ½ cup (120 ml) soy milk
- 1 Tablespoon honey, optional
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds using the tamper to push ingredients into the blade.
|Serving Size||½ cup (120 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
White Sesame Nice Cream is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from It’s just banana nice cream I was hoping it would have the sesame seed taste but it didn’t. Just tasted like banana nice cream. I did add xanthan gum for creaminess (1/2 tsp). The consistency was good but I wasted the sesame seeds.
Date published: 2020-07-16