Whole Fruit Margarita [Vitamix One]
You have never tasted a margarita until you have made one with whole fruit.
- ⅓ cup (90 ml) tequila
- ¼ cup (60 ml) orange liqueur
- ½ (65 g) medium orange, peeled
- ½ lime peeled
- ½ lemon peeled
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) honey, optional
- 3 cups (390 g) ice cubes
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruits, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
The power of the Vitamix gives the perfect textured margarita.