Crema de papa, cheddar y tocino
Prepare varias porciones de esta suculenta sopa espesa. Puede congelarlas para reservarlas cuando tenga poco tiempo entre semana.
- 2 tazas (480 ml) de leche
- 1 (240 g) papa marrón rojizo
- 40 g (⅓ de taza) de queso cheddar bajo en grasa en cubos
- 55 g (¼ de taza) de cebolla pelada
- ½ cucharadita de eneldo seco
- ½ cucharadita de romero seco
- ½ cucharadita de sal (opcional)
- 55 g (1 rebanada) de tocino dorada y partida a la mitad
- Introduzca la leche, 1/2 papa, el queso, la cebolla, el eneldo, el romero y la sal en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Encienda la licuadora en la velocidad más baja y luego increméntala rápidamente hasta llegar a la máxima.
- Licúe durante 5 minutos y 45 segundos o hasta que salga mucho vapor a través del orificio de la tapa.
- Reduzca la velocidad a 3 y retire el tapón de la tapa. Introduzca la otra 1/2 papa y el tocino, y licúe durante 5 segundos más o hasta que se hayan picado.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 porción (370 g)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||11 g|
|Fibra dietética||2 g|
Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup is rated out of 5 by 35.
Rated 5 out of 5 by StevenT from Oh So Good! I received a Vitamix for Christmas and have been using it several times a week. I have been making hummus weekly and I am beyond happy with the creamy texture. Last night I made the Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup, I thought it was SO GOOD! I added more cheese once in the soup bowl and mixed in, the result was perfect on a cold and rainy night. Sure you can doctor it up the way you like, but I followed the recipe as instructed and was not disappointed. I will be making this soup often, along with other recipes in the cookbook that I received with my Vitamix.
Date published: 2016-01-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by Brett from Follow recipe to the letter. Good recipe. I goofed and put bacon in too soon - still tasted good. Leave out the dill if this is for kids or picky eaters - just keep it simple.
Date published: 2015-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Reyhouse from Yum!! The soup was thick and creamy, and so flavorful, made as written! My husband and I enjoyed it very much- a comfort soup! It will be a recipe I make again for sure!
Date published: 2016-06-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Texas mom from Second time the charm The first time I felt it was too smooth and bland. I switched out 1/2 up of milk for cream and one cup of milk for chicken broth and it was MUCH better. I also kept out 1/4 of the potato chopped to add texture.
Date published: 2016-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by candycrusher from Family winner! I made this soup with vanilla almond milk coz that's all I had, also added more cheese (we like it) , onion and some water due to thickness. Added potatoes and bacon at end as recommended. Turned out great, even for my picky daughter! Next time I think I will use regular almond milk tho.
Date published: 2016-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jonideployed from Best comfort food! I use regular fresh instead of low fat pre-shredded cheese, dried onion instead of sauteed, and microwave instead of bake the potatoes... make it quicker and more delicious and we are totally hooked!
Date published: 2017-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Whistleberry from Great soup This is very simple, very tasty and you can tweak it easily. I added cayenne and black pepper. I had no cheddar so I used jalapeño jack cheese. This is a keeper.
Date published: 2017-05-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by Davis123 from confused The recipe calls for 1 potato? And to put 1 potato in at the beginning and then 1 at the end. I’m confused. Also, I’m assuming the potatoes should be cooked first? Would love to try recipe but not sure what to do. Please advise.
Date published: 2020-01-23