Start your day with this nutritious blend of leafy greens and good-for-you fruits.
- 1 cup (240 ml) coconut water
- ⅓ cup (60 g) green grapes
- 1 slice (200g) of pineapple
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- 1 apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- 1 slice (5g) of ginger
- 1 slice of lime, unpeeled
- 3 cups (90 g) spinach, fresh
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35 to 40 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades until desired consistency is reached.
|Amount Per Servings|
Green Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by EatMoreVegetables from nutritious, delicious My first reaction was "very interesting", but I find myself making this daily. I added a little extra sweetener to satisfy my sweet tooth
Date published: 2017-09-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by perle from no ingredients listed for this recipe??? trying to decide previewing stats, recipes and reviews
Date published: 2017-04-21