Alan’s Going Green Smoothie
In addition to green grapes, spinach, and pineapple, a bit of jalapeño rounds out the flavor and adds a kick to this sweet smoothie.
- 240 ml (1 cup) water
- 300 g (2 cups) green grapes
- 170 g (2 slices) pineapple, peeled, halved
- 150 g (1 ) medium bananas, peeled
- 2 medium limes, peeled
- 70 g (½ cup) cashews, roasted, unsalted
- 2 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded
- 120 g (4 cups) fresh spinach
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
Additional spinach or ice may be added through the lid plug opening while blending to maximize container usage, and for extra nutrients!
|Serving Size||390 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|