Autumn Sweet Potato Smoothie
The bright fall flavors of sweet potato, apple, cranberries, and ginger create this smooth, delicious alternative to apple cider. Add more ginger to increase flavor and sweetness
- 450 g (2⅔ cup) red grapes
- 130 g (1 medium) medium orange, peeled, zested
- 200 g (1 ) sweet potato, peeled, cooked
- 10 g (1 ) medium apple, seeded
- 1 piece fresh ginger root, ½" slice
- 80 g (4 ) medjool dates, pitted
- 50 g (½ cup) frozen cranberries
- 520 g (4 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
This fall-flavored smoothie is a great alternative to plain apple cider. Balance the tart flavors of cranberries with the sweetness of dates. Any ingredients that don't fit can be added in through the lid plug opening while blending.
|Serving Size||349 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|