Avocado Smoothie Bowl
Fresh avocados and tender baby kale add a healthy spin to this delicious smoothie bowl, packed with fruit for a sweet treat.
- 270 ml (9 fluid ounces) oat milk, or milk of choice
- 32 g (¾ cup) baby kale
- (1 1/2 Tablespoon) honey, optional
- 90 g (¾ cup) avocado, pitted, halved
- 210 g (1 1/2 cup) frozen mango chunks
- 210 g (1 1/2 cup) frozen pineapple chunks
- 140 g (1 cup) sliced frozen bananas
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30-40 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Serve immediately in bowls with your choice of garnishes - we love crunchy granola, fresh fruit, and a sprinkling of chia seeds.