Blackberry Pot a Crème
A light, delicious dessert that uses seasonal berries.
- 280 g (2 cups ) blackberrie
- (2 large) eggs
- (2 large) pasteurized egg yolks
- (1 ) teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 g (½ cup) granulated sugar
- 480 ml (2 cups ) heavy cream
- Place blackberries, eggs, egg yolks, vanilla and sugar into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on slowly increase speed to the highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until blackberry seeds are completely pulverized.
- Pour mixture into a bowl, add heavy cream and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture evenly into six 6 ounce soufflé molds and cover each with foil.
- Place into a large baking pan and fill with hot water half way up the soufflé mold.
- Bake at 325°F (165°C) for about 55 minutes or until centers are firm but still jiggle.
- Cool completely and serve.
Do not add the heavy cream to the Vitamix container. The mixture will aerate too much and not come out properly.