Blueberry Avocado Nice Cream
Try this creamy vegan treat that is bursting in-season blueberries to cool off this summer.
- 180 ml (¾ cup) coconut cream
- 150 g (1 ) banana
- 325 g (2 ) avocado, peeled, seeded
- 310 g (2 cups) blueberries
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 150 ml (1 Tablespoon) honey, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth and creamy, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
For a more frozen consistency, add another frozen banana or replace the fresh berries with frozen berries.
|Serving Size||130 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|