Cherry, Pistachio, Cardamom kombucha Smoothie
A unique blend of flavor, with the probiotic help of kombucha.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) kombucha
- 125 g (1 cup) frozen peache slices, slices (thawed)
- 2 Tablespoons pistachios, shelled
- 1 Tablespoon honey, optional
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ frozen banana, peeled, halved
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen dark sweet cherries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute 20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Adding nuts to your smoothie is a great way to add additional fiber, protein and fat, helping you stay fuller longer.
|Serving Size||240 mm (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|