This homemade version of a favorite dipping treat is naturally sweetened and full of chocolate flavor.
- 600 ml (2½ cup) cashew milk
- 54 g (⅔ cup) 100% unsweetened cocoa powder
- 140 g (7 ) medjool dates, pitted
- 54 g (6 Tablespoons) cacao nibs, or chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from vented lid. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||107 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|