Citrus Carrot Juice
Pineapple chunks and a lemon slice add a citrus zing to this refreshing carrot juice.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 300 g (3 ) slices of pineapple, peeled, with core
- 110 g (2 ) medium carrots, washed, halved
- 1 slice lemon, ¼" thick, with peel
- 135 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
Leaving the core on your pineapple when blending is a great way to up your fiber intake and reduce waste. Try blending carrots with the fronds on as well for even more nutritional benefits!
|Serving Size||223 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page