Coffee Cocoa Nib Fudge Pops
These rich, vegan cocoa popsicles will be sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 120 ml (½ cup) brewed coffee, chilled
- 240 ml (1 cup) light coconut milk
- 240 ml (1 cup) water
- 90 g (⅔ cup) medjool dates, pitted
- 40 g (¼ cup) cacao nibs
- (2 Tablespoons) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 56 g (½ cup) raw cashews
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 60 seconds.
- Divide fudge base evenly into popsicle molds. Place popsicle sticks into center of popsicles and freeze as desired.
Recipe adapted from Life is NOYOKE.