Fill these delicate French pancakes with your favorite fruit and cream cheese blend. Our Strawberry Purée makes a delicious syrup topping.
- 240 ml (1 cup) evaporated skim milk
- (4 large) pasteurized eggs
- (1 Tablespoon) granulated sugar
- 125 g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- Place milk, egg and sweetener into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4 or 5.
- Blend for 10 seconds and remove the lid plug. Add flour through the lid plug opening.
- Blend for 10-15 seconds or until mixed.
Pour 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) of batter into hot, lightly buttered crepe pan or 8-inch fry pan. Tilt to spread batter. Crepe is done when set on top and lightly browned on bottom.