This versatile dip pairs perfectly with a crudité platter, crackers, or spread onto a sandwich.
- 200 g (1⅓ cup) edamame beans
- 120 ml (½ cup) heavy cream
- (1 Tablespoon) extra virgin olive oil, optional
- (1 Tablespoon) rice wine vinegar
- (1 teaspoon) wasabi paste
- (¼ teaspoon) salt, optional
- (⅛ teaspoon) ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to push the ingredients toward the blades.
This dip has a light, creamy texture from the whipping of the cream into the edamame beans. If you prefer a denser consistency, switch out the cream for milk or non-dairy milk.