Frozen Mezcal Paloma
Tired of the traditional margarita? Try this refreshing take on that popular Mexican drink instead! With the blend of smoky mescal and tart grapefruit, you’re sure to impress all your guests!
- 150 ml (⅔ cup) mezcal
- 150 ml (⅔ cup) grapefruit juice
- 60 ml (¼ cup) lime juice
- (2 dashes) hot sauce
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) agave
- 680 g (6 cups) ice cubes
- (1 lime)
- Add mezcal, grapefruit juice, lime juice, Tabasco, agave syrup, and ice cubes into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 25 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lime slices.