This recipe is a great recipe to make ahead and when you need a splash of freshness in a dish, pull a cube of herb mixture out of the freezer and add it to your dish!
- 360 ml (1½ cup) olive oil
- 120 g (2 bunch) Italian flat leaf parsley, or curly leaf parsley ,washed, leaves only
- 70 g (1 bunch) fresh cilantro leaves, washed
- 40 g (1 bunch) fresh mint leaves, washed
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled, sliced
- 1½ teaspoon salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
- To save for later use, pour sauce into a large ice cube tray and freeze over night.
Serving size is very important when consuming fats, limit the amount of fats in your diet to achieve a healthier lifestyle. Mix and match your herbs, or even substitute fresh greens if you can not find the herbs. This is recipe is a great way to add freshness to the end of your tomato sauce or create a unique sauce for roasted vegetables.
|Serving Size||40 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|