Iced Bubble Matcha Tea
Vibrant green matcha powder infuses plenty of antioxidants into this refreshing summer beverage that’s as fun to drink as it is healthy.
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 2 Tablespoons hot water
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or other sweetener, to taste
- 240 ml (1 cup) almond milk
- 120 g (½ cup) ice cubes, plus more for serving
- 50 g (¼ cup) cooked tapioca pearls
- Combine matcha powder with hot water in a small bowl and let bloom for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine the honey, matcha tea, almond milk, and ice into your Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 and start the machine. Quickly speed up to Variable 10 and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour over cooked tapioca pearls in a tall glass and enjoy.
|Serving Size||270 ml (10 ounces)|
|Amount Per Servings|