Mango Basil Freeze
Sweet mango pairs with an herbaceous finish in this fruity treat.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) plain yogurt, or non-fat greek yogurt
- 8 g (2 Tablespoons) fresh basil leaves
- 30 m (2 Tablespoons) honey, or other sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon lime zest
- 670 g (1½ pound) frozen mango
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 50 seconds using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
Optimal temperature for frozen ingredients is 20 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
|Serving Size||184 g (1 Serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|