This sweet, chunky salsa makes a great appetizer or chicken garnish.
- 670 g (2 ) mangoes, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 20 g (1 cup) fresh cilantro leaves
- 60 g (½ medium) red onion, peeled, halved
- 1 jalapeño, halved, seeded
- ½ lime, peeled
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
For a spicier salsa, leave the seeds in the jalapeno.
|Serving Size||34 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|