This classic cocktail, made with fresh ingredients in the Vitamix® Aer™ disc container, is best enjoyed on a warm summer day.
- 195 g (1½ cups) ice cubes
- (10 medium) fresh mint leaves, additional for garnish
- 60 ml (2 ounces) simple syrup
- 60 ml (2 ounces) fresh lime juice
- 60 ml (2 ounces) white rum
- 60 ml (2 ounces) club soda
- Place 1½ cups (195 g) ice in each of four highball glass and set aside.
- Place mint, simple syrup, lime juice, and rum into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to Variable 6, and run for 45 seconds.
- Strain the whole batch and pour evenly into each highball glass. Top with 2 ounces (60 ml) club soda and garnish with mint.