This refreshing beverage is a spin on the traditional lemonade, featuring oranges and raspberry instead. It's not only delicious, but colorful too! What a particularly lovely treat for a ladies luncheon or bridal shower.
- 350 ml (1½ cup) cold water
- 90 g (½ ) medium orange, ends trimmed and discarded, remainder cut into 4 equal slices (about 1/2-inch thick
- 30 g (⅓ cup) frozen raspberries
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes, plus additional as needed for serving
- 60 g (3 Tablespoons) date syrup , or sweetener of choice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds. Serve with extra ice if desired.
Oranges and raspberries make a great combination. Interestingly enough, frozen raspberries offer a darker red color and more flavor than fresh raspberries. The Aer disc containers muddles the ingredients to add more flavor and texture to your beverage. Adjust sweetener down or up to your liking.