Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon Parsley Dressing
A zesty Vitamix-made dressing takes cauliflower to the next level in this recipe.
- 1.4 kg (3 pounds) cauliflower, chopped
- 120 ml (½ cup) olive oil
- 40 g (2 cups) Italian parsley leaves, cleaned and dried (about 1 bunch)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 60 ml (¼ cup) fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Toss cauliflower with 4 tablespoons olive oil. Place on a sheet tray and roast in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Place remaining 4 tablespoons olive oil, parsley, lemon zest, and lemon juice into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 8.
- Turn machine on and off to pulse 6 to 8 times.
- Toss with cauliflower and serve.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|