Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo
This spicy alfredo is made with soft tofu, and offers an unexpected variety to traditional fettuccine.
- 160 g (¾ cup) soft tofu
- 180 g (¾ cup) fat free cottage cheese
- 400 g (2 cups) roasted red peppers, seeded
- 30 g (2 Tablespoons) reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 small garlic clove
- 15 g (3 Tablespoons) soy parmesan, or parmesan cheese
- 30 g (2 Tablespoons) romano cheese grated
- 30 g (2 Tablespoons) butter
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 6 minutes until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Serve over hot, cooked fettuccine.
|Serving Size||50 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|