Sesame Stir Fry Dressing
Use as a dressing or a stir fry sauce for Cauliflower Fried Rice.
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 piece fresh ginger root
- 120 ml (½ cup) rice vinegar
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) sesame oil
- 60 ml (¼ cup) soy sauce
- 60 ml (¼ cup) honey
- 35 g (¼ cup) sesame seeds
- 240 ml (1 cup) canola oil
- Place all ingredients, except the canola oil, into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Start the machine and increase to Variable 6. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Remove lid plug and slowly drizzle oil in through lid plug opening. Blend for an additional 30 seconds.
For a gluten-free recipe, use a bottle of gluten-free soy sauce or tamari.
|Serving Size||30 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|