Strawberry Grand Marnier Sorbet
The sweet orange marmalade and hazelnut flavors of Grand Marnier combine with strawberries and orange juice in this sweet frozen treat.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) orange juice
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) Grand Marnier
- 680 g (1½ pounds) frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||126 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|