Strawberry Whipped Cream
Take advantage of the freshest, in-season fruit by turning them into purees, where they can easily be worked into a whipped cream for a pop of flavor.
- 240 ml (1 cup) heavy whipping cream
- (1 Tablespoon) granulated sugar
- 60 g (1/4 cup) strawberry puree
- Place heavy whipping cream and sugar into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the machine on its lowest speed, then slowly increase to Variable 8. Blend for 30 seconds or until thickened.
- Remove the lid plug. Lower the speed to Variable 3 and add strawberry puree through the opening. Blend until incorporated, stopping the machine to scrape down the sides of the container if necessary.