Raspberry Whipped Cream
Whipped cream in the Vitamix® Aer™ disc container is surprisingly quick and effortless. With or without raspberries, it's the perfect addition to a range of desserts.
- 720 ml (3 cups) heavy cream
- 65 g (⅓ cup) granulated sugar
- 125 g (1 cup) raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, increase to its highest speed, and run for 45 seconds to 1 minute, using the tamper to press ingredients into the disc toward the end of the run time.
Raspberries can be left out of this recipe for a more traditional style of whipped cream. Alternatively, other soft berries (blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, etc.) can be added for a different flavor profile. Add a few drops of vanilla extract to taste if desired. For your desired whipped cream blend on Variable 7 until you get the lighter whipped cream this will take longer than the time on the recipe. Maybe up to a minute. Blending on a lower speed can give a smoother consistancy but takes a little longer to form. We use the high speed to get it done fast. Heavy cream needs to cover the blades