Tangerine Iced Tea
Flavoring your iced tea is made simple by using fresh, whole fruits, muddled down in the Aer Disc to bring your beverage a delicious flavor.
- 160 g (2 ) tangerines, ends trimmed, cut into 1/2" (6cm)
- 480 ml (2 cups) green tea, chilled
- 160 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- 42 g (2 Tablespoons) honey
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the machine on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blade if necessary.
- Serve immediately, using the lid to strain the tea into glasses.