Toasted Hazelnut and Pear Dressing
A simple and easy autumn dressing that pairs well with our Brussels Sprout Salad. Oil free is an added bonus with plenty of natural oils added from the hazelnuts.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) sherry vinegar
- 240 ml (1 cup) cold water
- 200 g (1 ) ripe pear, quartered, seeded
- 15 g (½ ) medium shallot, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 40 g (6 ) dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon, peeled
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, optional
- 75 g (½ cup) toasted hazelnuts
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute. Refrigerate until chilled before serving.
|Serving Size||30 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|