Triple Berry Smoothie
Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries blend with low-fat vanilla yogurt to create this sweet smoothie with a beautiful lavender hue.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 75 g (½ cup) red grapes
- 120 ml (½ cup) plain low fat yogurt, or non-dairy alternative
- 75 g (½ cup) frozen strawberries
- 80 g (½ cup) frozen blueberries
- 70 g (½ cup) frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
You may substitute out any liquid for the yogurt, maybe try soy milk or cashew milk. For best results, allow frozen fruit to thaw at room temperature 10 minutes before blending. Note, all past recipes may have not used red grapes.
|Serving Size||294 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|