Vanilla Body Butter
This luxurious body butter will rehydrate your dry skin, and awaken your senses with the smell of vanilla. Be sure to keep in a cool part of your home, and out of the sunlight.
- 120 ml (½ cup) coconut oil
- 65 g (½ cup) cocoa butter
- 120 ml (½ cup) sweet almond oil
- Tablespoon (1 ) vanilla bean, split
- In a small saucepot over medium heat, combine all of the ingredients and simmer for 1 minute, or until all of the oils are melted and combined.
- Place the contents of the pot into a heatproof container, and cool in your refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until the mixture begins to harden but is still pliable.
- Add the oil mixture to the 48-ounce Vitamix container and secure the lid. Select the lowest speed and start the machine. Remove the lid plug and insert the tamper. Quickly increase speed to Variable 10 and blend for 35 seconds, or until the mixture is light and creamy. Use the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades.
- Remove mixture to a glass jar, or small gift containers.