Watermelon Agua Fresca
This refreshing summertime drink features watermelon and lemon. Simple variations can be made using other citrus and fresh herbs to make this drink even that much more unique!
- 600 g (4 cup) watermelon, chopped
- (1 ) lemon, or lime, ends trimmed and discarded, remainder cut into 4 equal slices (between 1/4 and 1/2 inch thick)
- 260 g (2 cup) ice cubes, plus additional as needed for serving
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
- Serve over extra ice if desired.
Both lemons and limes work equally well in this recipe. Just be sure to use the tamper to get things started. Using the Aer Disc container muddles the ingredients to get a refreshing summertime drink.