Zucchini Asparagus and Pea Soup
A creamy purée of asparagus, zucchini, and peas, with added flavour from basil, mint, and coriander.
- 720 ml (3 cups) chicken broth
- 8 spears asparagus, ends trimmed
- 375 g (5 ) zucchini
- 200 g (1 cup) frozen peas
- ½ bunch fresh basil leaves
- ½ bunch fresh mint leaves
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Persian Feta, for garnish
- Place stock, asparagus, zucchini, peas, basil, mint and cilantro into the Vitamix Container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes, or until heavy steam escapes through the vented lid plug.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour soup into individual bowls, and garnish wiht persian feta.
|Amount Per Servings|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page