Cherries and Butternut Squash with Millet Baby Food
This dish is chock-full of wonderful health benefits for your baby. From the antioxidants in the cherries and the dietary fiber in the squash, to the protein in the millet, it’s the perfect trifecta!
- 2⅓ cup (400 g) fresh cherries, pitted
- 1⅓ cup (280 g) butternut squash, peeled, diced, roasted
- 1 cup (180 g) cooked millet, cooled
- ½ cup (120 ml) breast milk or your choice of alternative milk product
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute.
If using a machine with programs use the Puree program. Consult your pediatrician with any questions regarding the safe introduction of solid foods for any of these recipes.
|Serving Size||1 serving (40 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|