Chocolate Peanut Butter Iced Coffee
This treat combines two great flavors and creates a unique frothy texture made especially easy with the Vitamix aerating container. The bonus ingredient is coffee, which adds an extra kick of caffeine to get you through your day.
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold brew coffee
- ½ cup (120 ml) almond milk , or milk of your choice
- 2 Tablespoons (16 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons (33 g) creamy peanut butter
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes, plus additional as needed for serving
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed and blend for 30 seconds. Serve over extra ice if desired.
The aeration container allows this drink to be bold and chilled by cooling it with ice that does not become pulverized or crushed. Try adding 1/2 teaspoon of ground cardamom or cinnamon to this blend if your taste buds are feeling adventurous!