Nut and Date Energy Balls
This mighty power booster is loaded with both protein and flavor! Perfect as a healthy grab-and-go breakfast or pre-gym snack.
- 1 cup (140 g) raw almonds
- 1 cup (120 g) walnuts
- 2 cups (260 g) raisins
- 6 dates, pitted
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (75 g) shredded coconut
- Place the almonds and walnuts into your Vitamix container and secure the lid. Select Variable 6 and Pulse 8 times.
- Remove the lid and add in the raisins, pitted dates, vanilla, and coconut.
- Replace the lid but remove the lid plug. Insert the tamper.
- Select Variable 6 and Pulse 35 to 40 times, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Once the mixture looks wet and begins to cake, the mixture is done. Roll into ½-ounce (15-g) balls and chill before serving.
|Serving Size||1 energy ball|
|Amount Per Servings|