Cocktail déjeuner énergisant
Commencez votre journée du bon pied avec ce mélange énergisant de fruits et de légumes.
- 480 ml (2 tasses) d'eau de coco
- 2 citrons, pelés et coupés en deux
- 2 carottes, coupées en deux
- 2 pommes, épépinées, évidées et coupées en quartiers
- 2 betteraves, coupées en quartiers
- 130 g (1 tasse) de cubes de glace
- Mettre tous les ingrédients dans le récipient Vitamix dans l'ordre indiqué, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Sélectionner la Variable 1.
- Démarrer l'appareil et augmenter graduellement la vitesse jusqu'à la Variable 10, puis passer à la vitesse élevée.
- Mélanger pendant 1 minute ou jusqu'à obtention de la consistance désirée.
|Taille des portions||240 ml (2 tasses)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||0 g|
|Gras saturés||0 g|
|Total des glucides||17 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||3 g|
Breakfast Zinger Juice is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AdrienneMc from Perfect texture I have had my vita mix for several years and have really enjoyed smoothies. I tried to win my own juices and they were ok. this juice recipe was absolutely excellent! perfect texture! I have been debating whether not I should buy a juicer but at this point there is no space in the kitchen or money in the budget and vitamin miX is doing an excellent job!
Date published: 2016-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by AndrewJ from Tangy and refreshing! Made this with yellow beets sine I had them on hand. I really liked the flavor as is, but added some karha chai spice powder from Hanuman. The second time I made it I also added chia seeds.
Date published: 2016-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by AnnaSab from Delicious! Didn't think this would be such a tasty treat. I halved the recipe and devoured it all myself. It has the consistency of a thicker juice but the lemon and coconut do a great job of unifying the flavours. Great recipe!
Date published: 2016-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Randy from We use ours every morning....can't live without it Whole fruits and vegetable juices every day!! We use it for chopping apples to mix with our oatmeal. We juice carrots and then put the juice into the Vitamin with strawberries to make a GREAT smoothie drink. It turns ice cubes into the finest ground ice for the perfect Margarita. If you don't have a Vitamix, go get one. And don't waste your money on an inferior product. Vitamix might cost a little bit more...but trust me. It's worth it! Randy
Date published: 2016-03-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by digdug from I'm not bookmarking the recipe. The recipe didn't sound very good to me, so I wasn't disappointed. It wasn't bad, but I'm sure that I can find a better use for the beets, carrots and apples.
Date published: 2019-03-14