Hotcakes de avena con arándanos
La bondad de los granos enteros combinada con la sorpresa dulce y crujiente de arándanos secos y semillas de girasol. ¡Mejore el sabor cubriéndolos con nuestro jarabe de fruta fresca!
- 1½ tazas (360 ml) de leche
- 1 huevo grande
- 2 cucharadas de aceite de oliva light (opcional)
- ¾ de taza (60 g) de avena arrollada cruda
- 1¼ tazas (150 g) de harina de trigo integral
- 2 cucharaditas de levadura en polvo
- ½ cucharadita de bicarbonato
- ½ cucharadita de sal (opcional)
- ¼ de taza (25 g) de linaza
- ¼ de taza (25 g) de arándanos secos
- 2 cucharadas de semillas de girasol
- Vierta la leche, el huevo, el aceite y ¼ de taza (20 g) de avena en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 6.
- Licúe durante 20 segundos.
- Combine la avena restante, la harina, la levadura, el bicarbonato, la sal y la linaza en un tazón grande e incorpore.
- Vierta la mezcla del vaso en el tazón y mezcle suavemente con las manos.
- Incorpore los arándanos y las semillas de girasol.
- Deje reposar la mezcla durante 10 minutos antes de cocinar.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 hotcake|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||1 g|
|Fibra dietética||3 g|
Oatmeal Cranberry Pancakes is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joyce01 from Healthy alternative to "regular" pancakes & good! I made these for breakfast today & they were a hit. My family likes pancakes, however, the empty calories are hard for me to justify for our important first meal of the day, so I rarely make them unless I can see some protein benefit (& in this case omega's). Thus, my trial today with this Vitamix recipe that incorporates flax meal, ww flour, almond milk & sunflower seeds. Yay! A healthy alternative. The fruit syrup (recipe also in the Vita book) is fantastic on them. I used 1/2 sugar (vs the 1/2-1 cup suggestion) with fresh strawberries. Yum. What a great way to get some healthy food into your family @ breakfast. The batter is thicker & the consistency of the pancake is softer (inside). Thank-you Vitamix!
Date published: 2016-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by FoodArt from Not-so-Guilty Healthy Yum! (& no syrup needed) Explored my brand new, exciting toy with this recipe, but had different ingredients on-hand. Spun about 10 oz. of ginger snaps and measured instead of flour, added to oatmeal; chopped 4 dried apricots instead of cranberries, and folded in with 1/3 cup fresh blueberries at the end. Cook at lower temp, browns more easily, BUT so good with butter, cream or goat cheese and minimal, if any syrup! Thank you Vitamix, my new best friend!
Date published: 2018-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by AustinMarius from The foodies pancake! A fantastic alternative to drab pancakes. Incredibly satisfying morning treat and easily modifiable if needed.
Date published: 2017-09-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by CSRG from Delicious! I made this today with a few alterations. I replaced the whole wheat flour with gluten free old fashioned oatmeal. I started by measuring 1/2 c of oatmeal into a bowl, then 1 1/4 c of oatmeal into the pitcher, and added the remaining dry ingredients and gave it a whirl to make the oats into flour. Added that to the bowl of oats. Then I followed directions for the rest as written using coconut milk. I added some vanilla to the liquids. I did not have any cranberries or sunflower seed, so I added a handful of raisins. The batter was very thick, so I ended up adding more milk. The recipe made a little more than we needed, so next time I will do the same except reduce the oatmeal by 1/2 c. This recipe will go on my rotation list for breakfast!
Date published: 2020-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by CLCG from Best Pancake recipe adaptable to Gluten Free First recipe for pancakes that can be gluten free that are delicious!
Date published: 2016-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ceelaurene from Great recipe for improvising I don’t like sweet food, so dropped the dried cranberries, and replaced them with raw pumpkin seeds. So good! I’ve made this 30+ times now, great with fried egg, beans, salsa, cheese, or smoked salmon, poached egg, creme fraiche, anything really. Or - you can still put syrup, fresh fruit, yogurt etc if you want them to be sweet. Love this recipe. ( and love my Vitamix!)
Date published: 2020-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynn in OH from Fantastic! We are constantly on the hunt for healthish pancakes and this one fits the bill! The only thing I will be changing is a rough chop on the cranberries. I will also be pouring the batter into a bowl to rest so it can go into the dishwasher.
Date published: 2020-12-13