With a fresh peach, peach schnapps, and champagne, this Venice native is one of Italy's most popular cocktails. Garnish with a peach slice or cherry.
- 60 ml (2 ounces) peach schnapps
- 380 g (2 cups) frozen peach slices
- 750 ml (1 bottle) champagne
- Place peach and peach schnapps into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Smoothies program start the machine and allow the programmed cycle to complete
Start the machine on its lowest speed, then increase to its highest speed. Blend for 40 seconds using the tamper to press ingredients towards the blade.
- Pour 2 Tablespoons (30 g) purée into a tall, fluted glass and add 3 to 4 ounces (90-120 ml) chilled champagne.
If preparing this recipe during peak season for peaches, use 2 large, very ripe, fresh peaches in place of the frozen peaches.