Coconut Goji Berry Smoothie
Hemp seeds and chia seeds help thicken this smoothie, while also providing a nutritional boost.
- 480 ml (2 cups) coconut milk
- 240 g (2 small) small bananas, peeled
- 60 g (2 cups) fresh spinach
- 40 g (6 Tablespoons) goji berries
- 20 g (2 Tablespoons) chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 280 g (2 cups) frozen mixed berries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
Adding seeds to your smoothies is a great way to add fiber, fat, and protein. You can easily switch out coconut milk with a homemade nut milk made in the Vitamix.
|Serving Size||400 g (1 servings)|
|Amount Per Servings|